Monte-Carlo Gastronomie offers to visitors the opportunity to taste and buy a variety of products, carefully selected a few days before the festive season.
Over 100 French, Italian and European gastronomic producers on 2.500 m2, in a refined and friendly environment.
A growing number of partners We are proud to have gathered numerous associations :
- the Italian and French Maîtres d'Hôtel association,
- the Monegasque Sommeliers association,
- the Slow Food Riviera Côte d'Azur association,
- the Monaco Goûts et Saveurs association,
- the Monegasque Hotel Industry association.
But also great Chiefs of the Principality and the French Riviera :
- Joel Garault, Chief of Le Vistamar Hotel Hermitage in Monaco,
- Franck Cerutti and Gian Luca Strobino, Chiefs of the Hotel de Paris Salle Empire in Monaco,
- Jean Claude Brugel, Chief of the Brasserie Café de Paris in Monaco,
- Stéphane Coco, Chief of the Joël Robuchon Restaurant at the Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo,
- Philippe Joannes, Chief of Fairmont Monte-Carlo,
- Emmanuel Lehrer, Chief of Le Mas de Pierre in St Paul de Vence,
- Antonio Fochi, Maître d'Hôtel of the Meridien Beach Plaza Monte-Carlo and President of the A.M.I.R.A. association,
- Dominique Milardi, President of the Monegasque Sommeliers association,
- Jean-Pierre Rous and Guy Cassouto, from the Slow Food Riviera Côte d'Azur association,
The finest products carefully selected, representing French's, Italian's and European's authentic flavours :
Wines, champagne, cognac, armagnac and liqueur from producers estate but also salmon, foie gras, seafood, truffles, caviar, chocolates, sweets, cheeses, meats, cured meats, organic, jams, culinary specialties ...
The tableware, kitchenware and original gift ideas also make this unique event the show of elegance and refinement.
A wide variety of festivities
- Newly created recipes by top international chefs illustrating a theme, renewed annually, in front of an audience with whom they will share their skills.
- Buckling presentation by the A.M.I.R.A. association,
- The Slow Food Riviera Côte d'Azur Award and the Special Jury Prize, reward exhibitors for theirs products quality, tradition, originality and innovation.
- The Gastronomic Editors Prize which rewards wines and champagnes producers, whose jury is made of journalists, editors and professionals sommeliers.
A well-know location for the International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo : Espace Fontvieille has been for 20 years, the ideal place for such an event.
The grand landscape design is located near the Rose Garden dedicated to Princess Grace, located near the Rose Garden dedicated to Princess Grace. Only 10 minutes walk from the railway station and in the vicinity of Monaco Heliport with 2 direct bus lines to all areas of the Principality by 2 bus lines.
Promocom leader in public exhibitions in the Principality and French Riviera for over 25 years
presents you this famous gourmet exhibition whose main purpose is to delight you, with the same passion year after year.